Our multilingual international tax professionals manage all of your corporate and individual compliance needs, while providing tax structuring and planning services. We also have affiliates throughout the world to assist with local law and on-the-ground support.
Corporate International Tax Services include;
- Comprehensive tax planning relating to hybrid instruments and entities, foreign tax credits, controlled foreign corporations, income tax treaties, branch profits tax, branch level interest tax, cross-border transactions, classification, withholding and location of intellectual property and holding companies
- Structuring of foreign investment in the United States and U.S. investments abroad
- Coordination and preparation of U.S. federal, state and local income tax returns for U.S. business entities with foreign owners, as well as foreign business entities operating in the United States, which includes information returns with regards to cross-border withholding, transactions with foreign related parties, foreign bank accounts, and U.S. ownership of foreign corporations and partnerships
- Transfer pricing studies
- Due diligence
- Use of tax holidays in foreign jurisdictions
- Voluntary Disclosure
Individual International Tax Services include:
- Comprehensive tax planning, including the analysis of foreign tax credits, income tax treaties, foreign earned income exclusion, expatriation, residency elections and dual residency filing
- Pre and post residency planning
- Compensation planning to minimize U.S. income, payroll and Estate taxes
- Foreign Trusts
- Coordination and preparation of U.S. federal, state and local income tax returns for both inpatriates and expatriates
Mergers and Acquisitions:
Companies look to HLB GRAVIER, LLP for prudent counsel when assessing a potential merger or acquisition. We have considerable experience in helping identify potential merger/acquisition candidates, and structuring transactions to take advantage of available tax benefits.
HLB GRAVIER provides services to middle market companies located in the Western United States who have annual revenues of between $10 million and $350 million. Our professionals offer extensive transaction experience, in-depth market intelligence and proprietary information relevant to your industry, and access to potential investors and purchasers.
The professionals at HLB GRAVIER will help you evaluate your options and choose the corporate finance strategy that best fits your business. Our resources include senior-level industry experience, proprietary knowledge, research, and global reach with the merger and acquisition capabilities of a global network of financial services firms.
Whether you need to raise capital through private debt placement, sell or purchase a controlling ownership position in a business, restructure an existing transaction, or ensure ownership succession for your family business, your HLB GRAVIER team will handle the transaction process and leave you free to manage your business