Regino Rodriguez is a partner with HLB Gravier, LLP in Miami, Florida. Mr. Rodriguez has been in practice since 1993 and is the partner in charge of audit, business consultation and valuation services. Mr. Rodriguez’ clients include a diverse portfolio the following industries: financial services, closely held businesses, mergers and acquisitions, not-for-profit and governmental sectors. Mr. Rodriguez has been a guest lecturer at various organizations both in he US and internationally as well as a guest speaker at Florida International University specializing in topics such as: BSA/AML, FATCA and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
Mr. Rodriguez is a CPA and has been in practice for over nineteen years. He began his career with the accounting firm of Arthur Anderson in Miami in 1993. He is a member of the Cuban-American Certified Public Accountants Association; member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA); Member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountant (FICPA); Member of Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE); Member of the Institute of Certified Internal Control Auditors (ICICA) and member of the Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS).
Mr. Rodriguez earned his Bachelors of Accountings and Master in Taxation from Florida International University.
Mr. Rodriguez has been a presenter and guest speaker at the following events:
- Florida Department of Education Charter School Training regional conference
- Florida Department of Education (FDOE) seminar
- HLB North American Conference – Nassau, Bahamas
- HLB International – Latin America
- Chief Executive Network (CEN) Mergers & Acquisitions Conference
- Intercontinental Bank – Santo Domingo, Dom. Rep. Ref: Caribbean Money Service
- Florida International University Accounting Assoc. and Beta Alpha Psi Honor Society
- Association of Cuban Accountants in Exile
- Cuban American Certified Public Accountant Association